Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DBrown Styling

Hey World,
I again apologize for not posting on a regular basis but I have been trying to get my life together and position myself in a place in the fashion and music industry. Just to update you guys on what I have been working on, of course you all know that I have been working at BET as a Wradrobe Coordinator. So far I have been able to style (in collaboration with Dequan Glover, 106 & Park Rocsi Stylist) and meet some well know celebrities. Last month while Rocsi was on vacation, we had 4 celebrity host ( Amerie,Chrisette Michelle,Letoya Luckett, and Kristinia Debarge) I had to pleasure of dressing Amerie,Chrisette and Kristina. Check out the pictures.




In this picture Amerie wore:
Leather Dress from Urban Outfitters - $88
Leather Vest from Urban Outfitters - $68
Belt and Shoe were artist owns





In this picture Chrisette Michelle wore:

Tshirt from Urban Outfitters - $ 24

Jeans from Urban Outfitters - $ 68

Accessory from Urban Outfitter - $32

Jacket By Byron Lars

Shoes by Steve Madden

I have also been working hand and hand styling DJ Diamond Kuts from "The Deal" that airs M-F on BET at 3 am.\

Check out some of the looks that I threw together:









Please stay tune to upcoming interviews I will be doing with BET Glam Team( Fashion Director, Fashion Stylist, Hair and Make Up Artist)

PS. Thank you all of my new followers and all the people who have been keeping up with my postings.

LOVE LIVE STYLE

DBROWN



No comments: