Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion Week/BMI Awards Night

Hey Fashionistas and Fashionistos,


Yesterday, Thursday, September 10 was the beginning of Fashion Week, Fashion Night Out and the BMI Awards. Straight after work my crew (Upcoming Rapper Himm Hott, Designer/Songwriter Jillionaire, My cousin Zahkiya) and I hit the streets. First stop was Time Warner Center on 59th and Columbus Circle. We went into BEBE to check out some of their new pieces. They have some really fashionable blazers. One that caught my eyes was a black blazer with leather sleeves. They also had these denim jeans with leather material at the bottom. Check out Bebe website: http://www.bebe.com/


Next stop was Soho we stopped in Jill Stuart and checked out their line and vintage boutique:








Shout out to the Sales Rep Kirstan

The Shoes were mean;





Next Stop was Y3. Check out some of their hot pieces:
Navy Jacket




Duffle Bag

Soft Butter Leather Bubble coat
The crowd at the Sean John store:


We also stopped at Channel, Burberry, Deisel, and Bathing Apes. Sean John store was really hyped, there I saw Harve Pierre and DJ Envy. I was really a fun event. After Sean John I stopped at Rocawear. Rocawear was popping. Check out who I bumped into:
Teyana Taylor
DJ Clue
Texanna Watts - BETFashion Director


The night was amazing. We ended the night at M2 the BMI Awards AfterParty. The party was crazy. I bumped into a few celebrities such as Dallas Austin, Rihanna, Katie Perry, Mario and of course ME. LOL!!!! I had a blast Happy Birthday to Rah who celebrated his Bday last night at Mansion.
Love Live Style
DBrown












No comments: