Thursday, September 24, 2009

NEW SHOW ON BET "THE LOOP"

HEY PEOPLE,

So there is a new show on BET called "The Loop". The show is about Entertainment,Music and Fashion News. I am not too sure exactly when the show will air but it will be small excerpts in between 106 & park and then I think it will eventually become its own show. For 2 weeks they have been doing auditions for the show at BET. I bumped into Teyana Taylor doing auditions, Bre from America next top model, and a couple of models and actress. I even auditioned (for fun.)

They rounded down their selection to 4 potential host and these were the contestants:


Maryum




Bre


Porscha


Ashley

At the end they chose Porscha. So I will be styling her for this show. So look forward to fashion forward looks.

Love Live Style

DBrown

No comments: