Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dominqiue & Dolita Fashion Show @ Empire hotel

Hey Guys

I have been gone for a minute and now I am back. I have been running around the city doing pulls and preparing for the BET Hip Hop Awards which is taking place in Atlanta. The show will air on Sunday, October 11th. However just to update you guys on what I have been working on, on Thursday, September 17th, the last day of Fashion Week ( I know I know im late but I never posted it) I attended a Fashion Show at Empire RoofTop Hotel. Showcasing their work was Dolita and Dominique.


Check out Dominique Line:









Check Out Dolita's Line:












Shout out to Dolita and Dominique. The show was great. I really love the location and I am thinking about doing my own DBrown Fashion Show at this Location.
Love Live Style
DBrown
























































































































































































No comments: