Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Hey People,

I have been gone for awhile. I do apologize but I have been exploring the world, experienccing things so I can come back and share with you guys. So to keep you abreast of what I have been upto. On 12/8/09 I attended Mike Keiser Bowling Party @ Lucky Strike. This was a great networking event, I met Trey Songz, Akon, Anthong Anderson. I mixed and mingled with Aleesha Renee (BET VJ) and a couple of my old colleagues that I use to Intern with at Elektra,Atlantic and J Records. It was great to see what people are working on. The event was definetly a success. For those of you who know Mike Keiser, you know that he is a music industry veteran and a super cool dude.

We also did the 106 & Party taping and it was an amazing show. We had 13 celebrity performances. This is the list of Performancers:

Trey Songz
Day 26 ( Q did not perform Idk where he was at)
Jeremih
Yo Gotti ft Nikki Minaj
Mario
New Boyz
Pleasure P
Omarion
Dorrough
Bobby V
Mishon
Maino

It was indeed a crazy day, but I was able to catch up with these 2 artist:

Omarion


Maino


Today I had the pleasure of seeing Mary J Blige perform. I didnt get the chance to take a flick with her but I was able to take a flick of her performing on stage. Check it out:




So for the next upcoming year  I have alot planned. I will definetly keep you guys posted. I am working on a new look for the blog. More topics and more pics. Special shout out to Russell Simmons website Global Grind  http://globalgrind.com/source/lovelivestyle.blogspot.com/ for posting my blog.

Special Thanks to everyone who has visited the blog and commented. To everyone who suported and helped promote the blog, DBrown Design and the DBrown Movement.

Thank You

Love Live Style

DBrown

No comments: