Just wanted to give you guys some fashion tips for the spring/summer 2010. I was looking through magazines doing trend research, pulling tearsheets and seeing whats hot for the upcoming season. While looking through InStyle/April 2010 issue I came across some really good reads. On page 133 Woman Fashion Designer, Derek Lam gives 5 "Easy Tips to Update Your Look".
Designer Derek Lam
According to Derek Lam, below are 5 ways a Women can upgrade her look:
1. Commit to a print - Lam suggest that you should go for bright bold colors and dont be affraid to wear big prints as long as you keep the silhouette sleek and simple.
2. Get an oversize tuxedo jacket - Lam suggest you get one size larger then what you woul choose for a black-tie event.
3. Stick with a sporty heel - Lam suggest you aim for a sporty but sophisticated shoe.
4. Mix dusty pastels with a bright - Lam suggest that when wearing pastel colors add a bright color it will create a more edgy feel
5. Avoid the following four trends this spring - Boho Fringe, Anything latex,rubber, or fake leather,Pale skin,dark painted gothic face and flip flops.
These are just some pointers on updating your style for the spring. Send me some pics and your ideas on how you updated your style.
Until next time.....................................
Love Live Style