Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010 (Celebrity Dress up)

Hey People,


Hope your weekend was fun and safe. Halloween is always a great time to impersonate your favorite, celebrity or character. My friends and I def was in the halloween spirit this year and dressed up as our alter egos. Check it out and tell me how you think we did:


The Football Player

The Jail bird

Drake & Lil Wayne


Mork & Mindy

He said he was Kanye but he looks like Lupe to me

Snooki

Lil Wayne

Snooki Again

Snoop Dogg & Game

The Lil Hula Girl 

Strawberry Shortcake


And I decided to bring out my my Barbie side. I needed to get the write supplies to make it happen. Check it out:

The Barbie Necklace straight from baby himself


Def had to get the buttpad

Got the Bonde wig

And Tada!!!!!!!!!!

And Again


It was def some excitement to do this. I hope you all enjoyed.


LOVE LIVE STYLE

DBrown

1 comment:

druski said...

Great costumes looks like a lot of fun......