Friday, April 1, 2011

Rachel Roy Fall 2011 - Fashion Week 2011

During Fashion Week 2011, I also got the pleasure of attending Rachel Roy's Presentation. Thanks to my mentor Texanna Watts. This presentation was also held at Lincoln Center. This was my first year going to the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Events and I must say it was a great experience.

Rachel Roy describes this collection as " Exuding confidence, an eclectic mix of playful layering,multimedia, and rich texture. The first few images are of Rachel Roy's trench coat collection. She explains " In a continuation of our Trench Capsule Collection, for Fall 2011, we present an exploration of the trench in eight silhouettes of alternative fabrications in the look of denim."
'













The Fall 2011 Collection is what I would call High Fashion. I love the layering pieces, the drapey fit, fabrication and vintage feel.



























I even spotted some celebrities at the presentation























LOVE LIVE STYLE

DBROWN

No comments: