Friday, November 11, 2011

New Sections on Love Live Style: "Shoe-icide Report" & "Fab Five"

Hello followers and readers,


I am happy to introduce 2 new sections to Love Live Style blog: "Shoe-icide Report" and "Fab Five". 


"Shoe-icide Report" - Like most ladies I am a shoe lover. Day by Day as I travel my path to success I come across many women, men, and children and showrooms with some of the hottest footwear. In this section I will be taking pics and sharing images of some dope footwear with everyone. If you have a hot shoe that you would like featured in LLS Blog please feel free to send images to lovelivestyle@gmail.com.




"Fab Five" - I have the pleasure to interact daily with some of the industries most talented, Fashion stylist, hair stylist, make up artist, designers, musicians, producers, djs, etc. In this section I will be speaking with industry professionals and sharing their expertise with LLS Readers. Here they will provide Five Fabulous tips in their field.




I want to personally thank all my readers and promise you that Love Live Style Blog will only get bigger and better.


I will be expanding and introducing more segments.


Thank You and Stay Tune


LOVE LIVE STYLE


DBROWN

No comments: