Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"LifeStyle Spotlite": Lauryn Hills Daughter Selah Marley Rips the Runway and enters the modeling world

Those who know me well know that I am the biggest Lauryn Hill fan. From her music, fashion, beauty and just intellectual thoughts I deeply admire that women. I am always researching and looking into what she is doing and what she has coming up. Today I came across some very interesting news, her daughter Selah Marley from one of the Marley's Rohan Marley, is easing her way into the modeling world. I must admit she definetly has the natural beauty and glow from her mother and believe that she will succeed.

She was first featured in Teen Vogue March 2011 issue but now some new pics have been released. Check them out:




Pics from Teen Voque March 2011



The Legendary Lauryn Hill


LOVE LIVE STYLE

DBROWN

No comments: