Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MY INTRO

So this is my first Blog Website and I am very excited. I want to welcome and Thank Everyone who stops by to check out my Blog. I will try to post as often as possible but mainly when exciting things happen. Thank God, I can actually say that the month of August has been a very exciting adventure. I have been blessed and I am looking forward to the success of Dbrown Designs. For those of you who do not know me, let me introduce myself. Im Dbrown, The infamous designer, with the help of my design team, we create Ladies, Men and Children clothing. I like to call it Urban Chic (LOL), Stylish Expression. Check out http://dbrowndesignsonline.com/ for more information and all orders.



SO LETS BEGIN & WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DBROWN.


(Here is some back info)



Day 1
On Monday, August 18th 2008 I recieved a personal call from KRS1. He called me to thank me for designing 2 shirts for him. The night before JP & I stayed up until 3am designing these shirts. I was frustated because I went around the whole bronx looking for a good quality black and purple tshirt. I finally found them and got straight to work. Imma be honest because I was not pleased with the results it was not one of our best creation, but I didnt want to disappoint my mentor (BET Connect) so I sent it to BET the next morning. KRS 1 was doing a BET Hip Hop week special and wore the shirts. I have alot of respect for KRS 1 because of the few stars that I personally designed for, he was the first to call me and say thank you. I was told that he called each designers and companies that sent clothing for him.

Much Love KRS.

Love Live Style

Dbrown




Day 2



On Tuesday, August 19th 2008 I went on the set of 106 & Park 2000 show celebration. It was a crazy stylish show. Some of the celebrities that stopped by to perform were Keisha Cole ( who I must say looked so amazing, she slimmed down and appears to have fixed her gap. Lets go Keisha!). Ray J (fine ass). Lil Bow Wow, Pretty Ricky (No Comment!) and Young Berg just to name a few. I had the pleasure of meeting Young Berg and I must say he is a little (I emphasize on little meaning short ) cutey. He was very friendly and down to earth. Hope fully I can work with him in the near future as I build my Dbrown Designs Brand.

Love Live Style
Dbrown




Day 3



On Wednesday, August 20th, I went to Jameel Spencers ( A Well known Fashion and Music Industry Marketing Guru, He ran Blue Flame which was Diddys marketing company and now does marketing for Rocawear, and Artful Dogder) Birthday Party @ Taj. Taj is a very grown and sexy environment, located on 21st bet. 5th and 6th. Every Wednesday the fashion and music industry executives party there.


We arrived at the spot about 7, It was a real chill spot, lights low and a fashionable crowd. I gotta say if you ever hit this spot up you have to try their buffulo wings (Delicious!!). Anywho,the music was tight, and the drinks were right. Amongs the crowd I spotted some celebrities such as John Sally ( Actor & Retired Basketball Player) rocking a white blazer some jeans and sneakers, he looked stylish and comfortable. Also celebrity stylist June Ambrose, of course always looking fab!


I was waiting for the birthday man to step in the building but of course he was fashionably late. He rolled in at about 10:30pm. (FYI its a industry after work party so its from 7-1) So he steps in looking fine with his well tailored suit and bow tie. At about 11pm Im tired and ready to head home. I step off to use the restroom, and head back to my table. Just as we were ready to head out Jay Z stepped in the building. Tall as ever he walks past me and gave me a look. (It must have been the bling dancing in my prada glasses. LOL) Any how that made my night!>>>


Style Check: All you glasses wearers you gotta check out these hot fashionable frames

Love Live Style

DBrown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dbrown just stopping by to check out your blog. I love your designs and am interested in watching you rise to the top. Good Luck with all of your endeavors.