Sunday, April 18, 2010

BackStage at BET Spring Bling 2010

Hello Beautiful People,


Hope all is well with everyone. Trying my best to keep you all updated on what I have been doing and what's been going on in this unpredictable industry.


Last weekend I had the opportunity to travel and work at the BET Spring Bling in West Palm on Riviera Beach. First I want to say Shout out to everyone that attended, it was indeed a blast and a great first experience for me.


Here is a rundown of who performed:


Trey Songz
Chris Brown
Wakka Flokka
Souljah Boy
Roscoe Dash
Nikki Minaj
Charlie O


So I was on this trip styling Terrance J, Rocsi, Tocarra and a few of the models that were used for the show.  I was able to hang backstage and take a few pics. Check them out:



 Hope You enjoyed your backstage Access.. Cuz I sure did!!!!




LOVE LIVE STYLE


DBrown

No comments: