- On Saturday, April 10th BET Taped Spring Bling in West Palms FL. on Riviera Beach. Every year West Palm makes 2-3 million dollars each year off of BET. Here is the line up of performers: Nicki Minaj, Souljah Boy, Roscoe Dash, Plies, Wakka Flokka, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, & Young Gotti.
- Terrance J celabrated his birthday party in Miami in Club Cameo, Gabriela Union, Bow Wow, DJ Khaled shut it down. He also Celebrated his birthday in NYC at Club Amnesia formerly known as Sol.
- Nicki Minaj fired her manager who is Wakka Flokka's mom. Wakka's mom also managed Wakka, and Gucci Man. Nicki was suppose to go on an international tour with Rihanna, however Nicki's manager did not get her international papers in time for her to attend the tour, so Nicki fired her. Allegedly Nicki will be managed by Troy Carter, Lady Gaga's manager and co-managed by Diddy. It is said that Diddy will also Co-manage Rick Ross.
- Jay Z is sueing Red Sox's player David Ortiz. Ortiz opened a Dominican nightclub calling it Forty/Forty just like Jay's club 40/40. Jay is seeking 5 million in damages and for Ortiz to drop the name.
- Russian Prime Minister Vladimar Putin has been nominated for a Hip Hop Award. Putin is a vocal supporter of both musc and hip hop culture. He has been honored for his involvement by Muz TV.
- Rick Ross artist, Gun Play from Triple C's was caught on tape sniffing cocaine and is bragging about it.
- I was watching the first episode of "Family Business" on VH1. So Brandy has been seeing Flo Rida and he invited her to the Grammy's. Ray J called Flo a sucka for not offering to purchase Brandy's outfit. So Allegedly Ray apologized. He stated "I meant no disrespect to Flo, he is a cool dude."
- Cavi finally launched their 2010 Womens Line. The line is military inspired consisting of woven shirts, denim dresses, boyfriend shirts and cargo pants. The Women's line can be found in Dr. Jays. Cavi was originally launched in 2005. It's a streetwear brand with a military edge.
- Urban Brand Akademiks is heading in a new direction. The 2010 collection is going to be more sophisticated, having less logos, more detailing and mixed patterns.
- On Thursday, April 25th, Zac Posen launched it's line at Target. They had a 24hr shopping party on 34th st. The turn out was amazing. The line ofcourse will be more affordable so all you recessionistas definetly check the line out.
Love Live Style