If you missed last weeks Diva Lounge Radio Show, check out the entertainment news that we discussed:
• Gabriella Union is being sued by D Wades ex wife for breaking up their marriage.
• Atlanta producer Bangladesh is sueing Lil Wayne for $500,000 in Royalties for producing “A Milli”.
• Gucci Mane also fires Wakka Flokka’s mom Debbie from being his manager.
• Naiomi Campbell appeared on Oprah for an interview and she got really emotional while discussing certain topics. She talked about her temper tantrums, anger management, coke problem, and relationships.
• Damon Dash is re-launching Rocafella records with his new artist Curren$y . Dash has secured a deal with LA Reid Def Jam. Curren$y's debut album Pilot Talk is scheduled to hit stores June 15.
Damon Dash states:
"Def Jam or Universal bought the brand. I think the 'beef' [with us and Jay-Z] was that Jay made it clear he didn't want me or Biggs to be a part of it. That's really where it was at. Now that he doesn't work for Def Jam anymore, he doesn't have the right to use the name. So there's no reason for us not to use it. It's there, and it's a brand that's not being used. So I was like, 'I'll take it.' It always meant something to me."
"It's a way more positive movement," he added about the label's new incarnation. "It's what I wanted Roc-A-Fella, what I thought it should be 10 years after I started it."
Also last week on the Diva Lounge Radio Show we had the pleasure of interviewing Hitz Committee/Trakmasters/Jive Records recently signed artist Tydis.
Originally from St. Louis, Missouri Tydis learned to write and perform at a young age. Tydis describes his music as urban pop with his with his sultry sound hitting high pitched notes. Tydis is currently under The Family Tree Management and signed with Trak Stars Production and Hitz Committee. He has a new single out titled "Make Me Say" feat. New Boyz. Definetly look out for this guy he is a star in the making.
We also interviewed Kali Boi and D.V.D