Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fashion Week 2010: Blac Label Mixer & Triple Fat Goose Fashion Show


Hey World,

I am trying so hard to blog as often as possible and to keep you all updated on my productive and exciting news. Last week for Fashion Week I started the week off by attending Blac Labels Mixer at their Showroom. I must admit that I love attending Blac Label/Antik Denim mixers because there are always some interesting people to network with. I had the pleasure to meet R&B Recording artist Olivia. I was also able to take some pics of Blac Label Fall Collection. They have some really hot cardigans, coats, tshirts and even some dope sneakers.

On Wednesday I attended the Triple Fat Goose Fall Collection Fashion Show. I must say that this line has come a long way. I remember when I was in Junior High School and I had a Triple Fat Goose Bubble Coat. However check out the pics from the Fashion Show. They have relaunched their line.










Triple Fat Goose Fashion Show @ Chelsea Piers




Love Live Style

DBrown

No comments: