Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Fashion Week Experience: Marco Hall "Butterfly Collection" Fashion Show 9/13/10

Hey Peeps,

I hope you all have been enjoying this years Fashion Week in NYC. I have had the opportunity to attend a few shows unfortunately none of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Shows in Lincoln Center but a few independant designers and already established.

On Monday, September 13th I attended Marco Hall Fashion Show in INC Time Hotel. Marco Showcased his new Butterfly Collection. This collection consist of fun,bright and silky material. Some pieces are drapey, sleek and very sexy.

There were also some familiar faces in the building. I spotted Celebrity Stylist Joe The Exclusive (Stylist behind Kelis), Stylist Misa Hilton (Diddy first sons mother), Actress Keri Washington and the Fabulous Andre.

Check out some pics from the show



Love Live Style

DBrown

No comments: