Monday, September 13, 2010

My "Fashion Night Out" Friday, Sept.10th 2010

Hey People,

So I know that you all know that it is Fashion Week. Last week Friday Sept. 10th was Fashion Night Out and the city was definetly popping.It was like a big Fashion party. I met up with my girls and Photographer Mike Parker, and we hit the streets. My first stop was Nicole Miller in Soho. They had Ciroc cocktails a dope female dj and special guest, recording artist Cassie. This store was flooded but I was able to snap some pics of Nicole Millers Collection.  My second stop was Byron Lars event at the Sony Satore on Madison. This was a reaaly cute event they were spnsored by Xante liquer and they even gave away some gift bags. I was mixing and mingling with Jackie Reede, Micheala Davis and a bunch of other socialites. My third stop was the Fabulous Giuseppe Boutique. Now this was a very classy mixer. We had Mimosas, Bellinis, White wine, and some sexy finger foods. I was able to sneak some picc of their hot new shoes and even bumped elbows with Guiseppe himself. I ended the night stopping at Patricia Field store which was extremely flooded. I even saw Patricia herself.

Check out some of the pics from Fashion Night





LOVE LIVE STYLE

DBrown

No comments: